docking

Does anyone have photos, stories etc of uncut cocks docking together, a cut docking into a natural cock’s extra skin etc? Sounds hot never seen it.

well ive only done that once i have stretched enough skin for someone to fuck my foreskin got that was hot. fealing him cum :00000013: in me was awesome i cant wate till i have more foreskin i don’t have much.

I have a docking story, it was recently i was searching for a hung uncut guy with lots of excessive skin and after a little searching i had about 8 prospective cocks to choose from. Well i ended up choosing an older latino papi with an 8.5 inch uncut surprise that had about a little over an inch of overhang on the tip…

I walked in his place and he immedeatly dropped his shorts to expose his big soft uncut package which i took in my mouth until he was fully aroused then we rubbed heads as he slid his skin over my head stroking my cock, thats when i grabbed the base of his shaft and pulled all the skin from the bottom and stretched it as far is it would go until it totally covered my cock. i jerked off inside his foreskin, the he blew his load while my dick was still engulfed in his excessive skin. After that I pulled my dick from out of his skin slowly so both of our loads would stay in his skin, I pulled out and got on my knees as he jammed hi semi erect cock in my mouth and pulled his skin back as I sucked out both of our loads from his skin and we tongue kissed with all that sticky,steamy cum that we blew in his skin…

I have docked once too. I am uncut and have a long prepuce, but it is tight to the head. I found a guy at a bath house in New Orleans who had a large loose foreskin. I put my skin over part of his head, and he pulled his over my skin. It was a great experience.

I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT ALL MY MALE FRIENDS ASK ME TO DOCK WITH THEM AFTER THEY HAVE SEEN HOW LONG MY OVERHANG OF FORESKIN IS! I ALWAYS SAY YES AND ALL THE EXPERIENCES HAVE BEEN FANTASTIC! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO HELP ANOTHER MAN EXPERIENCE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO STILL HAVE HIS HOOD!! I GET A KICK OUT OF HOW FAST ALL MY BUDDIES CUM AS SOON AS I ENGULF THEIR COCKS INTO MY HOOD AND AS WE START TO STROKE THEY ALL BLOW THEIR LOADS WITHIN A FEW STROKES OF MY SKIN SLIDDING UP AND DOWN THIER CUT COCKS!

I should still have some photos of two penises docking. Although I am strictly heterosexual, I did have a few docking experiences when I was about 15 years of age. My parents employed a young colored guy who regularly came to our house to do little odd jobs on Saturdays so as to earn some pocket money - rake up the autumn leaves, tend the garden, etc. He must have been about 18 years of age at the time. We soon started playing sex games, showing our penis to each other, and found out that we were both intact. Soon afterwards we progressed to regular sessions docking. Both would pull their foreskins back. You then put glans to glans. At this time both would have an erection. I would roll my foreskin forward to cover both my own and his glans; he would then do the same, thus “docking” us firmly. By this time both were quite wet with pre-cum. We never masturbated when we were docked together, but just held it like that for quite a while, lightly stroking our docked penises, finding it most erotic. Believe me, should anyone have discovered us, it simply would not have been possible to just quickly pull back with a jerk so as to release our docking - we would have hurt each other seriously! The only solution to “undock” was to roll each foreskin back in reverse order. Fortuneately, we were never discovered. This lasted a good year when he stopped doing odd jobs for my parents. Afterwards I often wondered which he appreciated more: our docking, or the pocket money he earned!
Usually after a docking session, we would each masturbate ourselves. Despite our docking experiences, I never had any gay urges or wishes.

Even tho I am cut, really get off docking with a uncut foreskin, especially if it is ripe. Make it a lot easier to slide my cock into it. Even better when he comes before I do, so I can suck it clean. :00000004: Man, nothing like the smell & taste of a ripe foreskin on a man.

There are some nice docking pics at the website http://www.foreskinplay.com/blog/
Be aware of the fact that it is a gay website.
Although docking is in the first place a gay sex activity, I as a heterosexual guy (strictly into girls) am quite turned on by the thought of it, having had some docking experiences when I was younger. (See my posting above telling of my experiences). In my case it was part of growing up and youthful sexual experimentation about which I have no regrets - only happy memories.
Although at least one of the penises must be intact, I guess that when both are intact the eroticism is that much more.
I am aware of two brothers who regularly docked at the time I had my docking experiences (mid teens); both are now happily married. In fact, one of them told me about it and I begged them to allow me to attend one of their sessions to watch them (hoping to participate!), but it never materialised. I often wondered if it qualified as incest in their case? Apparently they masturbated whilst being docked until both had an orgasm and ejaculated whilst still being docked. This would blow up their foreskins after being filled with the ejaculate from both penises. Anyhow, it was their story which prompted me to experiment with docking. Just thinking back about it still gives me a thrill.

On the prepuce.com gallery two nice docking photos can be seen:
http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=7
http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=12
I am of the opinion that most heterosexual guys would also participate in a docking experience with a buddy they really are close to.

Does that make them gay?
I decidedly do not think so. It is a sexual experience many heterosexual guys are curious to experience - the sort of “been there, tried it out of curiosity, I even enjoyed it, but it’s not for me” approach.

I just recently hooked up with an indian guy who was uncut, I took pics and video on my phone. he had a nice size cock about 8 in uncut with a long foreskin, I jerked off inside his skin and blew a big load I had been holding for a couple days … it was real hot

heres a link to download the videos, play them with quicktime or meda player… tell me what you think

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tghqeb

I’ve never really had any sexual experiences with other guys (Though would love to), but I find the thought of docking very erotic! I’d love to have him come under my skin, so sexy.

I can really recommend trying it at least once, as I (as a 100% heterosexual guy) did when younger. I was fortunate in being able to do it with a close relative. Having experienced it once, I often think back of it as one of the most erotic experiences of my life. Strangely enough, having satisfied my curiosity and having experienced it once, I never had the desire to do it again. For a nice docking photo, click on
http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=69

I understand that docking is a high risk activity. Any thoughts on that ?

It is as risky as any unprotected sex. On the other hand, docking with condoms certainly would not work… :stretch:
Only do it with someone you know the sexual health status of.

I have about 1/2 of hood that I need filled with other uncut meat, dump your load inside my skin

Images that appear are not the docking ones?

The links are messed up.
Go to http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/search.php and search for Hank5 under “Owner” (unclick the other options)
You will find quite a number of very nice docking pictures there.

mmm, love to dump a load inside!

anyone in bay area calif want to try docking, or have pics to share of this, email me at [email protected]