docking

love to fill my long overhang withsomeones cock. Where can I find a site with dodking picture s. I have seen only one at this site. Am I the only one turned on by this ? Have filled my skin with various object Love the loook. love any kind of foreskin play

Apart from the one docking pic on my profile I have a few others. There are also some vids on xtube.com. If you want the ones I have, just email me - address is on my profile.

hi uncircumcised here love to dock live sw fl usa

parnolt , your e mail address is hidden. send to [email protected]. will reciprocate with my pictures. pa00pumper.Have you been stretching your skin. Pumping seems to be making mine longer

Hi - sorry, I had not noticed that my email address was hidden. The one you have given is not an email address if it has www in front of it, so I have sent you a private message on here with my email address.

parnolt. My e-mail address is in my profile. All you had to do with my posting was drop the www Recieved your private message with your e-mail address, but thought this way was the easiest. Docking covering the entire glans is the way to go. pa00pumper

is there a name for blowing air into the foreskin and sucking it back out [new definition for a bj]? b/c I bet that would feel even more amazing… :eek: