Do you relate to this?

This is not sexual story per se. It’s not much of a story as a matter of fact, but it is something that a lot of you guys can relate to. Years ago when I was in college I went swimming at the beach on Long Island. I was so full of salt and suntan lotion at the end of the day that I had to hit the bath house shower. I stripped and was getting my soap and shampoo ready when in comes another guy, about my age. He puts his bag down on the bench and looks at me and very friendly-like asks me where I was from. I wasn’t into guys at that time and he didn’t seem to particularly attracted to me, so I was thinking inside, “why I this guy being friendly to me?” It was when he stripped to take his shower that I saw that he was uncut like me. It was that strange bonding you get when you meet other guys like yourself. Growing up in the U.S. and being in the minority of intact guys does that. I remember when I was about 10 or 11 and went for swimming lessons at the local day camp. It was when we stripped to change into our swim suits that I noticed that the other guys had dicks that were not like mine and even the swim teacher’s dick was different. I then I turned around to the back of the changing room and noticed there were 2 other uncut boys in the corner. Needless to say we 3 uncut boys gravitated to eachother and became buds for that whole summer! At least we had the good fortune to not be alone. Hopefully things will change in this country and that routine circumcision will become a thing of the past. Until that time I’m glad that I’m uncut and hope our minority grows!

Wow! :00000010:
Thank-you for sharing this story. Loved it.

I always felt different in gym, at the pool, etc. Any place I undressed infront of others. I too looked for other guys that were uncut. I flund them, but we never bonded as you did. We were made fun of. Not until years later when I came out of the closet did I discover just how popular being different got you. In a short time guys were looking for me, they wanted it. They didn’t care how small it was, they just wanted to lick it clean. I got to where I quit pulling the skin back andwashing the head in the shower. The dirtier, the smellier, the better the guys liked it.

I can totally relate. Nothing is worse than being 'different" when you are a teen. but now I consider my status superior.
I’m now a star at the gym instead of one hiding.

We had a similar bonding at my high school, although the percentage of guys under 25 in this country are uncut, the best friendships are with the other uncut guys. Stick together against the few cut guys that were out to prove some kind of a point.

Were any of you obsessed growing up whether a guy was cut or uncut? I was the only uncut in my school, and I was hoping and searching to find another uncut dude. it wasn’t until 12th grade until I met a guy.
I used to feel like I was the only one in the world. Kind of think that is why I am now so interested in foreskin.

In Jr. High I was the only guy in my gym class that was uncut. I had the nick name turtle neck. I really didn’t understand, especially since I didn’t wear them.

In my Junior year of high school, I was in gym class with the first guy my age that was also uncut. I noticed him first because he was so enormous. He was a very thin guy with curly blond hair. His dick must have been six inches long and two inches wide. That was soft. He also had a very long foreskin.

I was amazed that it was so very large, but it especially facinated me that I was not the only guy in the world that had foreskin. I thought I was different. I even kept my skin pulled back all of the time back then.

There was one other boy I knew of in junior high who was intact. I only know because he was one of the few who wore boxer shorts, and one time he unwittingly let his fly fall open. From the side of him, I glanced over and saw the pink tip of his foreskin.

At that age we never would have been able to talk about our penises, especially because we didn’t know each other. I looked him up the other day (20 years later) and tried to start an e-mail conversation, but he wouldn’t respond. Wish I could chat with him about our experiences.

I can totally relate to that . In fact from age of about 13 to 45 I alwys skinned mine back in public places and passed for cut. I was so embarrassed about being different. Now I hate that I hid it for so long and love to have people see my foreskin . I actually have stretched it some so that it totally covers my heasd even when hard

Dale

:wink:

Interestingly, the majority of guys in my high school were intact. This was during WW2/ Before that time only about 25% of the guys were cut. It is something that was “promoted” after WW2, especially by doctors wanting to make a few easy bucks. Yet when I questioned some doctor friends, they agreed that NO one should be “cut”, since it does not improve or cause any sort of gain!
The guys in my hisgh school were mainly of eastern european background. In Europe, even today, less than 10% of males are “cut”. I did not have my sons cut.

DAD

In the uk being cut was not as common.
in fact i think it was the cut guys that were in the minority at my school.
Mark

When I was in the Navy, I always kept the foreskin pulled back so I looked like the other guys. There was only one other in our company of 80 men who was intact. As I grew older I realized that I liked my foreskin, so let it cover the head, only to slip back occasionally during masturbation. Now, I have had it covering for so long that I can only pull it back when I am flaccid. I stretch it every day to try to make a longer overhang.

Moxmox

Yes That is about the 10 m% uncut that I see whenever I am with other nude men. I too tried to pass for cut all during HS and College and Grad school. But now love to show off my foreskin. I have been lengthening it but have not had the foreskin opening get any smaller … IN fact, I wish it would close down some… It surely has made my cock head more sensitive by leaving it covered for days … i just wash inside the foreskin opening and am careful not to get urine under the skin… I have no problem with odor and just a little smegma build up… I usually skin back in shower and wash under skin about every 3 or 4th day… When I jo, which is usually daily ,I dont retract the skin very much. oof course during mf sex it is retracted both in foreplay and in intercourse

dale

I grew up and still live in a society where the majority of guys are intact (note: they are not uncut or uncircumcised, just as they are not undead). In fact, less than 10% of the boys at school were penile mutilated (i.e. circumcised) and they were the ones that felt “out” and were made fun of. Some went as far as blaming their parents for having it done to them.
I believe that in another 50 years time the only circumcised guys will be the ones on who it was forced because of religious rituals as more and more people become aware of the fact that you cannot decide on behalf of a newly born baby boy - he has the full right to decide for himself when he is grown up whether he wants to submit himself to this barbaric practice.

I wish you wee correct but unfortunately here in USA circ rate is still about 90 % AND WITH ALL THE BS ABOUT aids and uncut I am afraid it will only get higher.

Dale

While growing up intact in the USA, the times I saw another uncut were few, until I went to work in the mills and saw that everybody born
before WWII was intact. I was one of two intact in grade and middle school. I saw only 1 other intact boy in high school gym. Only one playmate with whom I did not go to school (his mother was a brain and his father had been born in 1904).

During my high school years this was a very real concern to me as there were only one or two uncut fellows in my gym class where we had to shower. It became an obcession with me by the time I was 18, and I went to our family doctor to see about circumcision. He checked me out and asked me why, seeing I could manipulate my foreskin with no difficulty. Then he said he could do it if I really wanted it, but there was no need: he confided to being uncut himself and was glad of it. So I have come to be proud of my state and thankful that I did not give in just to look like most other fellows. And yes, the few of us who were uncut did “bond” in a nonverbal way, no question.
As a mature senior citizden, I remember a few years ago when I had several of my young students (pre-teens) over to spend the weekend. As I prepared to shower, one of the kids who was cut, stared at my prick, then without any hesitation, came over and put his little tool up against mine. It was an innocent gesture, but he was just comparing, satisfying curiosity, and I guess, “bonding” experience. It was not sexually exciting to me but I did feel an emotional response to someone who perhaps liked what he saw.

I don’t think this is accurate today. I heard recently that the rate is down to about 56 percent.

My teen years in the gym showers - I was the only Anglo uncut but about 1/2 half of my class where native Americans who were mostly uncut (usually with small equipment)…and like other stories here, we did gravitate into a group- so the shower room was an us & them affair. ALL, repeat ALL of the cut guys at some stage or another over the teens years just had to have a fondle of my uncut…so see how it ‘worked’ and more than several moaned that they wished they’d been left intact. I can remember many times there were 1/2 hards and full hard ons in the showers especially after football practice - at least 2 of the cut guys had such extreme operations that no skin could moved on the shaft. One of those was a wank buddy and jacking off was accomplished by lots and lots of spit or with some lube in the fist while stroking over the glans.