CUMMING IN YOUR FORESKIN

How many of you have cum into your foreskin and not allowed it to escape allowing the warm cum to add an extra sensation?

I used to cum in my foreskin all the time when I was a kid, saved making a mess in the bed but I don’t do it so often now.

I have a long foreskin amd sometimes masturbate my holding the nipple tip closed over my erection amd sliding the shaft foreskin until I cum in side of it … The presure it creates is awesome… Cut guys dont know what they are missing

Dale

Nothing beats cumming inside the foreskin whilst being docked with another guy. And if he does it as well, you shoud see both foreskins ballooning up…

I like to close my foreskin and cum in it sometimes, feels good.

Me to, nice to cum in your skin.
Mark

I cum inside my foreskin almost EVERY time I masturbate… I only wish I could leave it there, save the mess until later but I can’t, too much semen :slight_smile:

I fold a tissue (kleenex in the USA) into a square and put it over the head and close my foreskin over it. I stick a finger down the foreskn tube and get the tissue evenly ‘tamped down’ over the head and then rub my foreskin until I cum. It is a totally amazing cum! With the tissue over the head, there is very little, or no head stimulation, and has feelings all of it’s own. That tensing right before you shoot your first bolt of cum is WAY better and the ejaculation is SO much more powerful. Sometimes it is so powerful that it actually hurts the ‘pipes’ a bit. I usually masturbate like this before dropping off to sleep - no need for cleanup as it is all under the tissue. During the night is soaks into the tissue, and I dispose of it in the morning when I go for a pee. That is pretty much how I have masturbated for the last year. It is great for doing at work, as well, as there is no leakage into your underpants and you can dispose of the wad later. I have an office to myself, and just rub it under my desk until I blow a load.

I have a really short foreskin, so it’s hard for me to ejaculate into it. I HAVE left semen in the skin before tho, it usually gets pretty smelly if I don’t clean it up right after ejaculating. :00000008:

Yes, I’ve cum in my foreskin too. And so have most of the guys I know. Just a little extra joy that we uncut guys have ( one of the many!) which those poor cut guys can never experience.

love it so hot

Of course, it’s wonderful to do this. Though I personally find I cum too much, really. The past few times I’ve tried it I burst a leak right away, since I wasn’t quite holding on tight enough. And of course as soon as I let go it all rushes out into a big mess, so, at least for me, it doesn’t save me a mess, just makes it messier. Which is certainly fun, but not always practical! =)

I do love that idea of tucking a tissue underneath like you say, uncut4u. I’m a little curious on the exact specifics of what you do, since I’ve tried this the past few days and couldn’t manage =P

Love to do it - I love the feeling and love to rub my cum over my bell - but if you leave it too long can get smelly and cheesy

It’s great to cum in your foreskin. I do it quite often. I try to hold the opening very tightly until it balloons, but sometimes there is such a load that it starts spurting out. It saves a mess when you come in your foreskin if you can hold it tight and when you finish just go into the shower still holding it to clean up.

I haven’t done it for a long time but remember how good it used to feel.
I guess that some people stop stroking when they are about to cum. On the other hand, I like to continue jacking right through the orgasm and even afterwards, as long as the feeling is still there. In which case, it is not practical nor possible for me to hold my foreskin over my knob. Besides, I now find it more pleasurable to continue the up and down motion and let my cum fly where it will than to contain it. :biglaugh:

I do it on a regular basis. 8)

that must feel absolutley amazing…sigh!..someday!

When I was a kid my foreskin was long, tight, and totally non-retractable. When I started to masturbate, I had to cum in my foreskin.

I figured out that I could masturbate in bed at night and not make a mess if I pinched the tip closed to catch the cum.

I eventually got my foreskin to retract but I still cum in my foreskin. I like to do it.

I did it regularly when younger. Would grab my foreskin and keep it tightly closed when about to cum; it would fill up like a balloon. Great feeling to rub it well in before releasing the forsekin to let the cum escape.

I guess having a long foreskin helps in this sort of play. I love hearing about other’s techniques but the one’s I am looking to find or read about are the ones I have not tried yet. I’m always looking for new and fun things to try.

I have stuffed and tried many cumming in your foreskin techniques. Tissue is nice and silky but try stuffing and jacking with cotton balls. They will deaden the feeling more and also do the job of soaking up the cum.

On nights with more time, I like to use my electro stimulation or e-stim machine. I retract my foreskin, place 1 electro pad right behind the top corona on the inner foreskin. Then a 2nd pad on the underside over the frenulum. Then pull the foreskin forward and tie the tip closed letting the wires come out the funnel. Use the controls until it makes me cum inside and balloon my foreskin.

I know this isn’t the same as cumming inside your foreskin but back in the 80’s they made a special condom that fit over the head of an intact penis only and secured tightly back behind the flared corona. Then one could pull the foreskin back over and jack off or have intercourse. I tried them but they were not secure enough for intercourse but jacking was fine. The latex was too thin and it was more work than it was worth but it allowed you to freely jack your foreskin up and down and then cum inside the condom. Recently I found something better that I modified and like to use. It’s the same type design but made from the heavy black thick rubber with a thick tight ring at the base. Same install, but it snaps very tightly behind the corona and does not budge or let any fluids though. The thick rubber holds the cum inside and dulls all the glans feeling but the benefit is you get to feel everything in your foreskin and frenulum as it rolls over the thick black rubber condom.

Double docking is nice but try docking over a silicone tube then tying the two foreskins together. This will trap all the cum inside the tied and adjoining tube skin. If the cum doesn’t fill the tube skin you can both take turns ballooning it with piss until the string can’t hold the pressure and burst.

Talking about string, my foreskin was tied shut and I was led or pulled around the house. To her it was her enjoyment of playing with my foreskin and dominating me at the same time. To me it felt like I was being edged as the pulling and tugging turned from being painful to pleasurable. She would leave me naked while the string dangled between my legs and when she wanted to would grab the string and tug on it while she led me from room to room or while I was sitting. When she felt I was ready to cum she just sat back and tugged the string to a slow and fast rhythm that would soon make me cum.

My always fast go to technique is simple and easy while in bed or standing above the toilet. Poke your middle finger deep inside your foreskin and secure it using your surrounding fingers thumb, pointer and ring finger. Then simply tug, pull and jack your stuffed overhang until you shoot a load into your foreskin. Make a run for the sink or while standing above the toilet, retract and watch your cum spill out into the bowl.