Circumcision Fetish

Anyone else out there with a circumcision fetish? I actually DON’T really want to be circumcised. I just love to be humiliated by females for having a dirty foreskin. It’s also a turn-on to be made fun of by circumcised guys. So basically, I guess it’s more of a humiliation fetish. I also love to be belittled (pun intended) for having a small dick. All u horse-cocked guys, take a peek at my 4-inch weenie & tell me what u think!

I am NOT uncircumcised, I am intact, whole, natural.
I am fortunate enough to live in a community where 90+ percent of guys are intact, therefore the ones to be maked fun of are those with mutilated penises (i.e. the victims of circumcision). And since I am well endowed, I never have experienced any fun being made of because of the size (or lack of it) of my joystick. In fact, in the gym shower at school and in the locker room at sports I always proudly exhibited my pride-of-joy and felt that the other guys envied me being well endowed.

Well, I DO envy u, Chris! Wish I could play with your huge, uncut meat… :00000004:

where are you where they dont circumcise??

Dale

In high school I fantasized about a girl circumcising me. Her parents were missionaries in Africa, where circumcision is a rite of passage, so I imagined she would turn me down for sex because she “couldn’t look at that little boy’s dick.” Then she would talk me into letting her circumcise me in a ritual in her bedroom. Lots of candles and incense and stuff.

After my little mishap of tearing my frenulum while pumping, I had a visit to the emergency room. The doctor there gave me two options and circumcision being one of them. As we talked about it, my cock grew hard and leaked an overwhelming amount of pre cum. Right then and there is when I found out I had a circumcision fetish. Like every one else, we never wish to give up our foreskin to circumcision but the thought of it happen over and over through imaginative role playing techniques etc.

Since my wife has the best of both worlds we will seldom roll play mock up circumcisions with misc tools and equipment we have purchased. We both like this kind of roll play because it benefits both of us. My wife has never been with a circumcised man and I enjoy the last foreskin play prior to it’s circumcision.

This is a long detailed description of one of our roll play sessions.

She had me blind folded on the exam table as she continued with our foreplay. She told me that I would be allowed to cum once more before I was stripped of my foreskin. With that note, she began to run her fingers up and down my body and positioned herself between my legs. Immediately I began to get hard. My manhood hardened to a good 6 inches. I consider myself to be thick and my foreskin dark brown and abundant which still bunched up at the tip of my erect cock. I have lots of foreskin and an overall nice proportionate looking cock. She reached down and cupped my balls in her hands. She then gently sucked on my nipples. After working my balls and ass, she moved slightly to the base of my cock. She has small hands and my thick cock filled it fully as she wrapped her hands around it. She began to slowly stroke back my foreskin to reveal my cock head. It glistened with precum as it was fully retracted and in view for her to see. Moist and tender looking, it looked so sensitive and vulnerable to the elements it was about to encounter. The cool air and slight abrasion and tug of the foreskin sliding back and forth as she gently stroked it. The underside overtaken by my thick abundant frenulum which shown previous surgical modification allowing for full unrestricted retraction. I began to squirm and moan in pleasure. She held my foreskin back tightly and stretched my frenulum. She placed two fingertips on it and began to knead the underside of my exposed glans. It sent spikes of pleasure through my spine as she manipulated my sensitive frenulum. I threw my head back in ecstasy while shouting out obscene words. She reached for my drooling cock. I was so wet and hard it was unbelievably slick. She stroked my cock a while before she bunched my foreskin up at the top. She began to insert her finger into my cum soaked foreskin and began to finger my insides. I continued to moan and raised my ass up off the table. My pre cum now dripping down my shiny shaft and down between my ass and soaking the table. She spent some time finger fucking my foreskin with her fingers before she switched to another technique. She grabbed my foreskin and held it between both thumbs and forefingers. She began to pull and stretch it up as far as it would go. With so much skin, she was able to create and look down the funnel of foreskin she created. With every tug, I moaned louder and would thrust for more. I liked the abuse she was giving my foreskin. As she stretched it with her four fingers, she gradually inserted five then six. The pleasure out did the pain as she tugged, stretched and finally inserted six fingers into my tight foreskin. She stretched it out good as I continued to moan louder. She could clearly see the outlines of her fingers pushing through the skin from the inside as she tugged and stretched harder. After the stretching workout on my foreskin, she reached for a rubber ball extremely larger than the circumference of my knob. With the amount of pre cum inside my skin, she was able to insert the ball into my foreskin with little resistance. The ball continued to stretch my foreskin as it was encased completely within. She left me to lay untouched and I moaned from the continuous stretching affect the ball had on my foreskin. My cock began to go into convulsions and began to shoot load after load of cum. My cum oozed out the sides as my foreskin ballooned while trying it’s hardest to retain the ball within. The ball held in position as the convulsions subsided. I lay there heavily breathing With no assistance I shot load after load. My cock softened a bit, but was still semi erect and wanting more. Jokingly, she said this will be the last time I would be able to masturbate and pleasure my foreskin like that. Unable to speak, I just nodded my head.

She then reached down and grabbed my semi hard cock and gently retracted my foreskin back. The ball popped out and the cum trapped within gently oozed out and down my exposed shaft. She immediately placed her mouth over my exposed glans and began to suck me dry. She bunched my skin up at the top and made sure she sucked every last bit of cum as she cleaned me up with her mouth. At this time I was rock hard again. She instructed me to slide myself in front of her face and within hands distance. She continued to suck my cock and pay special attention to my foreskin. She then began to bunch up my foreskin at the tip and gently nibbled and chewed on it. Rolling my foreskin between her razor sharp teeth. Nothing but moaning filled the room while she continued to nibble and chew on my foreskin. I felt her poke and swirled her tongue inside my foreskin. Encasing her tongue with it, she began to lick the tip and around my cock head from within. I began to lubricate again and I knew She could taste it. I asked if she could taste my cum and she moaned and nodded yes. She reached over to the table where we laid out our tools and toys. She grabbed for the toothpaste and began to pull back my foreskin and messaged a finger full of paste onto my exposed glans. She then went back to stoking my foreskin back and forth to allow the toothpaste to work itself in. I felt the cool sensation kick in and I cried in ecstasy from the coolness of the toothpaste shocking my senses to extreme overload. She regripped my cock and began to lick and suck it into her mouth. The coolness filled her mouth as she sucked and chewed on my foreskin. She grabbed my hands and placed it between her legs. She sucked on me as I began to finger fuck her slick pussy. She lifted her leg up onto the table as I shoved finger after fingers and stretched her wide open. She threw back her head and began to squeeze her breasts. A wave of cum shot through her body as she drenched my fingers making it easier for me to insert more fingers. She pulled off of me and told me it was time we stopped playing games and tied my hands and feet down to the table. I was well aware of what was about to happen. Before I knew it she had me tied to the table dumbfounded and still blindfolded. Unsure, but willing and hard, I laid there waiting silently.

She grabbed the razor and shaving cream and told me that before any circumcision, the patient had to be shaved completely. We were totally into our game. As she lathered me up, she grabbed the razor from off the table and began to shave me. I played along and cried out that I changed my mind and didn’t want the circumcision after all. I wanted to keep my skin so I could continue to masturbate with it. I pleaded as my wife continued to shave me clean. Once the shaving was complete, she would prepare the “Tara Clamp” (the circumcision tool) while she straddled my face and made me eat her wet pussy. She straddled herself over my head and lowered her aching pussy onto my mouth. I immediately went to work on her pussy. My long tongue invaded her inner walls darting in and out like a jackhammer. I have a nice long tongue and didn’t need any instructions on eating a pussy. I didn’t lack in this field whatsoever. I found her clit and gently sucked and nibbled on it. I knew she was in heaven from her grinding and moaning. While I fucked her pussy with my tongue, She took the clamp and reached over and grabbed my flaccid cock. She drew back my foreskin and inserted the inner conned plastic cap covering the entire exposed head of my cock. She then drew the foreskin back over the cap and bunched it up as much skin as she could get. With me still flaccid, she was able to grab a hand full of foreskin, which would be removed in the simple operation. I continued to keep myself busy sucking and fucking her pussy with my wonderful tongue and it took my mind off what she was doing to my cock. Finally she put on the finishing touches with the clamp. She lowered the clamping device, which then caught my attention when it snapped loudly into place pinching my foreskin enough to cut off the circulation. I felt it immediately go numb. It felt real enough to make me continue to plead with her to not circumcise me. She grabbed the scalpel and ran it across my shaft to let me feel the authenticity of the steel against my skin. Then moved it up towards the clamp and inserted the scalpel into the groove that circled my clamped off foreskin. She ran the scalpel through the groove. I flinched as I felt the knife tear through and what seemed to severe my skin. I laid my head back and collapsed as the operation came to an end. The clamp numbed my foreskin enough to where I couldn’t feel it. My wife used the back end of the knife, but used enough pressure to make it feel like it was cutting me. She then removed the clamp off my cock and slowly withdrew my numb foreskin as far back as it would go. Fully exposing my sensitive glans. With the cool air hitting my exposed cock it sprung up to full erection again. She continued to tease me as she examined and told me how beautiful my newly circumcised cock looked and that she was truly pleased with it. Tightly holding my foreskin back, she then lowered her mouth over my exposed glans. I jerked back to life as she placed her mouth over and sucked my simulated circumcised cock. Licking the bare glans and running it up and down the tight smooth shaft. She stroked it with her two hands using her saliva for lubrication. She took her time and was enjoying her tightly circumcised cock.

I felt numb from the circumcision, but the sensations of my wife’s mouth on my bare glans felt real good. She whispered in my ear and told me she was going to let me fuck her with my newly circumcised cock. Unbound but blindfolded, I held my foreskin tightly back as she positioned herself over my throbbing sore, exposed and exhausted cock. With one swift motion, she lowered herself onto my simulated circumcised cock. Her soaking wet pussy easily engulfing my swollen cock down to touch my fingers as I continued to tightly hold my foreskin back. We moaned simultaneously as she began to grind and fuck my exposed cock like a crazed woman in heat. Immediately I reached for her hips to slam myself deeper into her. I removed the blindfold and regripped my cock harder and watched my wife ride her circumcised lover. We both came and she collapsed on top of me both panting hard. She removed herself off my cock and I quickly went to examine it. I threw my head back and sighed in relief when I saw I still had my foreskin attached.

UCEDHM40, that’s hawt.

I recently met a guy who doesn’t work in the medical field at all but he has a fetish for foreskin. I’m not normaly into cut guys but he claimed he collected circumcision tools and liked to invite an uncut guys home to play with them. Many guys are not at all interested in circumcision and the select few turned him down in fear that he would try a fast one and circumcise them once he got them to his house. We met and talked many times before and when the opportunity came up, I met him at his house one evening to play. We had a few drinks and then he took out his toys. We talked while he showed me what he had. I couldn’t beleive the amount of circumcison devices he had. I was getting hard and wet just talking about each and every tool. After going through each tool, I took down my pants and told him I wanted to try a few on just to see how they mounted and would work to cut off the foreskin. He let me try on each one as he watched. I used different techniques to try and simulate a high or tight cut. Some devices worked and others did not allow but a tight cut. By the time I got through them all, my foreskin was so loose and wet from trying on all the different devices.

I asked to see what kind of cut he had and he dropped his pants and shoved his cock into my face for examination. He said he was born intact but he had such a strong desire to get himself circumcised and once he found the right doctor had it done to his perfection at age 35. He was a good 8 inches and twice as thick than I was. His glans was enormous with a very deep corona ridge. His stitch line was very faint but was mid way down his shaft where you can see the two colors come together. He clearly had no frenulum at all.

He asked if he could examine and play with me and I gave him the okay. I layed there and watched as he picked up his favorite tool and precisely clamped it into place. The clamp pinched a bit but the pain went away and was soon replaced with pleasure. No sooner was it clamped, my cock began to thump with the rythm of my heart and I started to shoot loads into the air.

It was over too soon. I liked him handling my foreskin and putting on the clamp. I liked it so much I asked to come back again and when I did I let him do all the work while I watched. A few more meetings and maybe I’ll get the currage to ask to borrow a few tools to take home so the wife can fantasy role play and circumcise me!

Ha, I’m foreskin fetishist but that fake circumcisions turn me on a lot! Love my foreskin teased :slight_smile: Thanks for a hot story!