Certain "editors" are trying to ban our listing and link at Wikipedia.

Saying only “medical listings allowed”. So sexual is not medical? Who here feels the same?

Here is the wikipedia link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin#External_links

Anybody can edit.

Well, I guess Wikipedia do not want blogs or discussion forums. I suppose these are inappropriate. What ever.

I cannot see anything in the Wipi article that one could not find in any medical book, nor even in books on sexual education for boys. I was given a book at age 13 entitled GROWING INTO MANHOOD by Roy Dickerson which gave much the same anatomical information as well as the functions of tthe penis, foreskin, testicles, etc. as well as a similar schematic drawing of them. It was my first clear understanding about masturbation, we3t dreams, and all the rest.
Now if Wipi follows the dictates of its editors or whoever concocted this stupid rationale for removing the listing, so be it. Since it is an “open edit” encyclopedia, the editors might consider removing anything in the way of responses to topics or uneducational comments. Wipi is, incidentally full of incomplete information on many subjects, thus the invitation to add to or otherwise join in the listing.
For mature adults, the interchange of thoughts and personal experiences is helpful (and often rather stimulating); for younger readers it might be considered somewhat over-stimulating. But I think it is basically harmless to all, and for myself, it is fun reading!