Beyond the standard "Jacking Off" (toys, experimentations, imagination)

I don’t know about the rest of you but I have always been intrigued about finding new and imaginative ways to playing with my foreskin. It has started as far back as I can remember the first day I was able to retract my foreskin. I hope you all can contribute to this forum as I’m always looking for new ideas?

One scenario I wanted to bring to the forum was the thought about an alternative if one wasn’t lucky enough to remain intact. What would be the closest feeling to jacking off with a fake foreskin? Perhaps one less fortunate can benefit from my experimentation, I would love feedback. The senslip is cool looking but doesn’t have that natural roll or movement when pulling back and forward. With enough lube it may work but was messy.

I ran across a silly toy I found “The water snake Slippery Novelty Hand Toy”
http://www.quickdrawsupplies.com/shop/images/P/Water%20snake%20(02896).JPG

First I strapped on my home made rubber foreskin retainer to keep my foreskin held tightly back. Then I rolled the slippery snake over and down the shaft leaving the glans covered. With one hand holding the snake at the base of my shaft, I used my freehand to grasp the tip and begin to roll it down the shaft and back up again. All this while watching the bare glans disappear and reappear inside the slippery snake. The downward tug pulled lightly on my exposed frenulum while the snake messaged my glans soon to be accompanied with pre-cum then ejaculation.

This was the closest to jacking off with an improvised foreskin. The snake is a little more puffier than your natural foreskin but feels somewhat more like a foreskin that had just been swollen and gone through a long session of cock pumping.

I have experimented with placing the snake onto a rubber dildo. It simulates the movements but that’s all you can use it for. The water filled membranes are a little thick and if there is a way to dial it down to be less thick and glue it to the dildo allowing just the tip to roll and have free movement would make for a great realistic insertable dildo with realistic moving foreskin!