Artificial Phimosis?...

Hey guys,

I know that this is pretty much the opposit of what guys with phimosis whant to do, but  I am wondering if there is a way to tighten the end of my foreskin.  I'm 21 years old, and as a young teen, I experimented extensively with 'play modifying' my foreskin (stretching, piercing it, sewing it shut, etc.) and while it has not resulted in any perminant damage, the opening to my foreskin is somewhat more stretched out than it used to be.  I just wanted to see if anyone knew how to tighten my foreskin back up?  I actually wouldn't mind having phimosis, so the tighter the better:)  Thanks for any advice!

if you just leave it covering the head for a long time like 1 or 2 months it will probably close down some but hygeine will be a problem You will definitely need to force some water under the skin to keep it cxlean if you dont retract it

Dale

Would love to hear more about the things you have done to your foreskin, i am starting to get into CBT and would love some new ideas.
Mark

This thread makes me tingle! I have been looking for ways to tighten my foreskin as well, but have yet to come up with anything permanent. I’ve been experimenting with this since before I was ten. This is what I’ve found so far:

• Leaving the skin alone, hoping it will tighten on its own, is pretty much out of the question in my case. I have less willpower than wet noodles – and besides, life is too short to tighten me sufficiently.
  • Of all the types of glue I’ve tried, none are difficult to pull apart, especially when they get wet. And believe me, they do. However, one kind – I forget which, but it doesn’t matter, as it probably isn’t very healthy – burned the skin and left a white ring that was less stretchy than before. But not enough so to cause a phimosis.
  • I get the same effect from ant bites, but those also make the skin sore. Being unable to pull the skin back for a week or two because it’s too sore is gratifying, but somehow not quite the result I was looking for.
  • I once left a large object inside my foreskin, and accidentally rubbed my skin raw against the inside of my legs while walking. Again, while I had a very satisfying phimosis for a week or so, it didn’t last.
  • I have on occasion, when I was younger, cut tiny bits out of the tip of my skin. It didn’t hurt, but wasn’t enough to cause noticeable tightening either. I’d be very careful making larger cuts, as I have no way to suture the edges and prevent scarring or a permanent gash.
  • Which brings me to the one method I know works – although I’d have to take someone else’s word for it, as I’ve never tried it myself. If you can find a cooperative doctor, you can have a slice of your foreskin cut out on the underside, and sewn up, leaving the skin permanently tight. Some day I will try it, don’t you think?

By now you will have concluded I’m nuts. You’re probably right, although the games I usually play are far gentler than this. I admit the subject intrigues me enough that I’ve tried some things fit to make anyone wince. However, in all I’ve done, the pleasure has far exceeded the pain, and I have yet to cause any permanent effects. (Still, that doesn’t mean you’d be as lucky, so please don’t try!)

I would certainly enjoy writing about CBT for the sake of pleasure. But that will have to be another post and another time.

Emerald

I am like you…I actually want phimosis…

I have gotten mine to tightnen up quite a lot… I straighted a paper clip heated it up with a flame and and burnt a line around my penis on my foreskin where I wanted it to tightn up… I did this with the foreskin retracted as it was easier to make a straight and contineous line… then I pulled my foreskin forwards into its normal postion and do not attempt to retract it for several months… this results in a ring of scar tissue that contracts and tightens as it heals… I just have to leave my foreskin pulled forward now and it is continually tightening to the point where it will be totally unretractable. it is still a work in progress at this stage.

I looked everywhere for a way to achieve tightening foreskin on the internet but found nothing… So I researched causes of adult onset phimosis and scaring was one of the common causes so that is what I have done… scared my foreskin. keep in touch and let me know how your tightening goes… or if you discocer any additional methods to achieve phimosis… I would love to get mine to tighten up faster lol

WARNING… it is very painful… and I accept no responsibility for any result that is achieved, or damage done.

I have to say these all seem like rather destructive methods. My foreskin is really soft and supple at the end, and I would like to retain that, just tighter. Does this scarring technique reduce sensitivity or softness? Thanks for your input!

-Isomer

The best solution is to lengthen the foreskin, so that there is plenty of overhang. A long foreskin naturally forms a tight, narrow tunnel.

Any of the devices which men use to restore their foreskins can be used by intact men to lengthen the foreskin. The process for intact men is much quicker and easier than for circumcised men, who must overcome the tragedy of their scars. Explore http://www.norm.org/ and that parent organizations various local groups (such as http://www.norm-phoenix.org/) for methods and devices.

One thing that one can do is to get two foreskin piercings, one across from the other near the tip and put a ring that prevents retraction. This does not tighten the foreskin but it keeps it in place.