Artificial Phimosis - My Method

I actually want phimosis…

I have gotten mine to tightnen up quite a lot… I straighted a paper clip heated it up with a flame and and burnt a line around my penis on my foreskin where I wanted it to tightn up… I did this with the foreskin retracted as it was easier to make a straight and contineous line… then I pulled my foreskin forwards into its normal postion and do not attempt to retract it for several months… this results in a ring of scar tissue that contracts and tightens as it heals… I just have to leave my foreskin pulled forward now and it is continually tightening to the point where it will be totally unretractable. it is still a work in progress at this stage.

I looked everywhere for a way to achieve tightening foreskin on the internet but found nothing… So I researched causes of adult onset phimosis and scaring was one of the common causes so that is what I have done… scared my foreskin. If anyone knows of any additional methods to achieve phimosis… I would love to get mine to tighten up faster lol

WARNING… it is very painful… and I accept no responsibility for any result that is achieved, or damage done.

Paul