Almost got circumcized

I always had a very tigh foreskin. When I was in 5th grade (in Germany, where guys usually don’t get circumcised) an older friend of mine ended up being circumcised 'cos the doctor at school discovered that he had a phimosis. That was the first time I actually saw a circumcised penis. Kind of freaked me out, my buddy wasn’t too happy about it either. Wanking became a real chore not having a foreskin I imagine. After that I learned quickly that I better keep that condition top secret. I faked illness when the doctor came to school and forged my fathers signature when I intercepted the letter notifying my parents of the missed appointment. Luckily things worked out in my favor. Now it doesn’t bother me a bit having a tight foreskin. I can wank fine having the head covered, actually it feels great. The foreskin is long enough so it doesn’t create any tension and it is tight enough that it won’t retract behind the head when fucking, which could be a problem I guess. It only goes back about 1/3 when I force it back.
When I pull it back a little the head is super sensitve, can’t imagine having it uncovered permanently. To wash it I just squirt some water underneath it, hold the opening closed and move it around a bit. Never had a problem with infection or the like.
I have some pictures in case anybody cares to take a look or trade.

Now days phimosis can be successfully treated in other ways without the need to circumcise. Steroid creams, stretching and if necessary the foreskin that still adheres to the head of your penis can be released using a blunt instrument … no cutting necessary. Find a contemporary doctor who is familiar with these techniques and remember no one can force you to remove your foreskin its your body and anything you do is up to you. :wink:

hi all im a new member i just registered about 20 mnts ago and i found this article about phimosis,i was circumsized due to this condition and also having a short frenelum,i know probably a lot of you all will not agree with me;but loosing the foreskin for me it was one of the best things that ever happened to me,when i had it,was painful to even jack off,even worst cleaning it the procedure was not painful i went thru general anesthesia and when i woke up 30 mnts later it was over with true it was a weird feeling after healing and having the glans uncovered but after a couple of months you get used to it and the over-sensitivity starts fading little by little and believe me i do not miss it,btw im 41 yrs old and had the procedure done 3 yrs ago

I would sure miss my skin I love having it . You must have had sme kind of infection or something to not miss having foreskin.

Dale

Not sure i want to get cut myself.
We were born with a foreskin for a reason.
Mark

Hi,As well as creams etc to loosen up a tight foreskin,there is also a minor procedure which can be done to make the opening permanently wider and looser.It’s got some bizarre unpronouncable medical name,but roughly consists of making a small cut to the very tight part and then making a couple of cuts through the outside of the foreskin only,pulling it back and stitching the cuts together horizontally.
This does not remove any of the foreskin and is sometimes done when people insist that they not be circumcised.My foreskin,which had always been long[9-10] and very loose,became tight in my early thirties.It became very uncomfotable and a problem in sex .I saw a doctor who said,foreskin too long and tight-circumcise![this was in Australia in the mid 1970’s when a foreskin was medical public enemy no.1].I said, No try something else.As it was in the days before creams and I didn’t want to have my foreskin cut off if it got stuck back and cut off the blood supply,I agreed to this procedure.
It was now over 30 years ago and my foreskin is still whole,good and loose.The only difference is that it is a bit shorter,[7-8] with a much larger opening.Nowadays,of course,I’d use creams.Doug.

As well, Frank, that the best internet site for dealing with a tight foreskin through manual methods is evidently moderated by a fellow Australian.
See Tapatalk - Free Forum Hosting, Free Forum Mobile App.

Hansi wrote:

“I always had a very tigh foreskin. When I was in 5th grade (in Germany, where guys usually don’t get circumcised) an older friend of mine ended up being circumcised 'cos the doctor at school discovered that he had a phimosis. That was the first time I actually saw a circumcised penis. Kind of freaked me out, my buddy wasn’t too happy about it either. Wanking became a real chore not having a foreskin I imagine. After that I learned quickly that I better keep that condition top secret. I faked illness when the doctor came to school and forged my fathers signature when I intercepted the letter notifying my parents of the missed appointment. Luckily things worked out in my favor. Now it doesn’t bother me a bit having a tight foreskin. I can wank fine having the head covered, actually it feels great. The foreskin is long enough so it doesn’t create any tension and it is tight enough that it won’t retract behind the head when fucking, which could be a problem I guess. It only goes back about 1/3 when I force it back.
When I pull it back a little the head is super sensitve, can’t imagine having it uncovered permanently. To wash it I just squirt some water underneath it, hold the opening closed and move it around a bit. Never had a problem with infection or the like.
I have some pictures in case anybody cares to take a look or trade.”

Hansi:

Thanks for a great and informative post. I think you made wise decision to avoid that doctor in Germany.

When I was a kid, I had a long and totally non-retractable foreskin. I could wank just fine with it. When I was sixteen I started to stretch it and after some months I was able to retract my foreskin. It was super-sensitive, as you say, and after a while, it got somewhat less so, but it is still quite sensitive. Although I got my foreskin to retract, I am not sure it was worth the effort because I still keep the head covered almost all of the time. I still wank with the head covered. It does go back during sexual penetration and for washing it.

“I almost got circumcised 4 times during my life”

1. When I was born I was premature and was re-scheduled to go back in later for a cut but my parents procrastinated and missed the appointment. I grew up with brothers and a father who were circumcised.

2. When I got older and my parents took me in for yearly check ups but later I found out the doctor wouldn’t do it unless he found a problem but never did. this explained why I was always the last one in there while my brothers got to leave and wait for me to get out.

3. When I tore my frenulum I found out the ER doctor understood me and prepped me for a circumcision. I expected to have my frenulum re-sewn back but he explained it would continue to tear causing life long problems and since it was easier to circumcise me would take care of the big picture later in life. At the age of 18 was so in tuned with my foreskin as it was the only thing that I spent a lot of time making me feel wonderful. I knew I was not ready to be without it as I still had many things I still wanted to experience with it. Instead I agreed to have the remaining frenulum cut back to prevent future tears and he threw in a couple stitches and sent me home.

4. When I met a like minded, uncut, circumsexual urologist who took me to his office to shave, inspect and placed a gomco clamp to my foreskin. Before I agreed to going in I made it clear to him no matter how turned on I get and demand him to do I would not leave there without my foreskin. I got so heated up in the role playing and when he finished shaving me and giving me a complete exam while we went through detailed discussions on the different cuts and styles and what and where and how the foreskin would get removed along with viewing hundreds of before and after patient pictures he numbed the area slightly before putting on the clamp. He tightened it a little more every 5 minutes or as comfortable it was for me. He took the scalpel and jokingly asked me to just give him the okay and all he had to do was run the scalpel quickly around the clamp and it would be done. I was so horny I gave him the okay and it was me who was trying to pursued him into dong it. Now that I look back on it I chalk this experience in the almost getting circumcised category.

The point here is that today, we have better ways to treat phymosis. Circumcision is very harmful and desstuctive. It is now considered outmoded.