19 m UK loves foreskin

any guys with tight foreskin? message me :wink:

Mine used to be very tight - wouldn’t pull back at all. But I got circumcised.

Is yours tight?

Same here, mine would not pull back at all, but i was circumcised last year.

maybe preputioplasty is just the answer you need , it loosens the foreskin and you get to keep all of your foreskin and the nerves that go with it , its quick fast healing and preserves everything ,sorry i did not see your post earlier would have post this before

:00000010: :00000015: i have a long forskin that used to br really tight, i loved the feeling of my big cockhead rolling under my big foreskin overhang, in a hot sexual event I tore my frenulum and now my long foreskin pulls all the way back. I really miss the sensation of having my cock head covered all of the time and I still jack off with that incredible foreskin over my cockhead. when i see other men with tight foreskins it turns me on so much and i masturbate remembering how incrdible my penis felt under that tight unretractible skin. if you have skin get out out there and love it!

My foreskin tightness persisted into my teen years, however I never had any problem jerking off. It is not nearly so tight as it used to be, but I still like to have the head covered when I wank.

That’s me … i have tight foreskin